Introducing JAKE COCKER, Book 1 in Cocker Brothers, The Cocky Series… Bad Boy Romance, melt-your-kindle-HOT stand-alones!
Audio Book and whispersync available.
“Holy Big O – my e-reader was on fire!!!!!” — AngDia
Having this arrogant twenty-five-year-old man as my roommate is a VERY bad idea.
He’s just introduced himself, hotter than hell in August,
In only a damp towel and a smirk.
He mistakenly thought I was a boy because of my name, so now he won’t rent to me.
I can’t stay where I’ve been – secrets are there I’m not even aware of.
I know I should leave now that Jake’s turned me down.
Instead I’m imploring him to give me a shot.
What other choice do I have?
Leave Atlanta, my dreams, and give up?
My brothers and I come from old-money.
Our dad’s Congressman Michael Cocker.
So women throw themselves at us.
It’s boring. We hate it.
But Drew Charles is from a small Georgia town.
She doesn’t know about us. She’s not impressed.
I only rented to her out of pity, because I hate to see a woman cry.
Then I braced myself for a nightmare…
But she just hides in her room, studying.
Why has that given her the starring role in all of my fantasies?
And how can I convince her to make them real?
*** If you don’t like humor, loyal families, sex and swearing, this romance series is not for you. Thank you. Can easily be enjoyed out of order. After the six brothers come their grown up kids in their own romance novels. Enjoy!
With over 1500 five-star reviews across Amazon and Goodreads, a snapshot of what readers think of COCKY ROOMIE!
* “HOLY HOTNESS!!!! Call the fire dept. because this book sets your e-reader a blaze!!” -Dawn Marie B.
* “I have had this book on my kindle for over a year and I am kicking myself that I have waited until now to read it. I have absolutely fallen in love with the Cocker brothers…” – Wiley Kate
* “One of the best books I’ve read in a while! Read it in 12 hours! Also read the extra bonus scenes that she emails you when you register for her updates. Hot Hot Hot!!!” – DRD
* “Well written and I just loved all of the characters. I cannot wait to read the second book! Well worth your time and money. ” – Doll
* “Good heavens is this man hot. And sweet. And wonderful. And amazing. And so very hot!!” – Rachel Anne
* “The storyline kept me going until wee hours of the morning…” – Glenda Boyd
* “5 stars all the way! Ms. Hopkins has written the perfect book! ” – Misty
* “A heartwarming story of finding love and happiness!” – Margy42
* “Damn she can tell a story.” – Laura Hershey
* “The Cocker Brothers have just stolen my top favorite brother series!” – Steelergirl